Sep 22, 2021
Combines will soon be rolling. Yield monitors will be determining how different varieties have handled the abnormally dry and hot season. Keep in mind that many factors played a part on this year’s varieties including rain, weed control, insect and disease pressure, fertility just to name a few. All these factors come into play when deciding the best corn and soybean seed variety you are going to place on your acre for the 2022 crop season.
CRC is Here to Help:
- 8 seed business partners
- Offer all corn and soybean traited platforms
- Conventional to fully traited corn
- Localized test plots
Early Order Benefits:
- Lock in your desired varieties including new and upcoming
- Best Price-point advantage
- Best chance at securing your preferred seed size
- Financing programs with lowest interest rates most are 0% early season.
- Better planning of your 2022 input needs
Central Region Cooperative also offers many different financing options. Programs like John Deere Financing, Corteva TruChoice, and Rabo offer great finance options with seed brands available to CRC. For best financing options suited to your operation’s needs, contact your local CRC account manager or visit our Financing page for more information.
Read More News
Fall is coming and harvest is right around the corner, which means planning for 2022 fertilizer needs...
Maintaining plant health should be a top priority to protect yield in your corn and soybean crops especially in challenging environmental climates
Practicing sound weed management is a tool the team at Central Region Cooperative implements to help their growers step towards higher yield goals.