Green Pro Fertilizers
BCA Products’ Green Pro brand carries a full line of turf care products designed for use by landscapers, nurseries, golf courses, lawn care services and retail merchandisers as a great alternative to national brands. Green Pro has developed a 4 Step Revive and ThriveLawn Care Program to guide customers on how to take care of their lawn by showing which fertilizer to apply and when to apply it. Green Pro’s reputation to formulate supreme-quality fertilizers is unmatched. We use only the highest quality raw materials to offer a wide range of formulas, whether you need a straight NPK fertilizer, or one that contains herbicide. We strive to provide a professional, quality product line at the best overall value. BCA Products has just what you need to reassure your customers that they are receiving top-of-the-line fertilizers and service from a company you know and trust.
Retail & Specialty Fertilizer Products
Click on the item below to learn more about how these products can help you acheive the lawn of your dreams!
- Prevents crabgrass and fertilizes in one application.
- Contains dithiopyr for pre- and post-emergent control for 180 days.
- Non-staining formulation.
- Develop a strong, disease resistant turf to remain robust throughout summer.
- 3% sulfur to balance pH.
- Contains VIPER™with 4-way active herbicide for killing weeds.
- Controls more than 250 broadleaf weeds including dandelion, chickweed and clover.
- High fertilizer analysis for fast growth, thickening and lush green-up.
- 2% sulfur to balance pH.
- Helps fight off the stresses of summer – heat, drought and high traffic.
- Slow release fertilizer that thickens and promotes a strong green lawn for the rest of summer.
- Versatile fertilizer can be used year round.
- Minimizes weeds by maintaining a healthy lawn.
- Prepares your lawn for the stress of winter.
- Root-building formula to withstand winter dormancy, encourage drought resistance and increase plant hardiness.
- Slow release nitrogen for your turf to store nutrients all winter and have it readily available in spring.
- 1% iron for quick spring green-up.